ABOUT BELLATRX: GOING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR PEOPLE!
At BellatRx, we are celebrating 20 years of excellence as a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of packaging machines and complete packaging lines.
ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the assistant controller, the accounting technician is responsible for providing general accounting and administrative support: managing accounts payable and accounts receivable cycles, bank, and credit card transactions reconciliation. This person will collaborate closely with all other departments, customers, and suppliers. You will also be performing various administrative tasks.
HERE ARE WHAT YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE IF YOU JOINED THE TEAM:
- Accounts receivable & customer management
- Accounts payable & supplier management
- Bank and credit cards transactions reconciliation
- Complete accounting cycle and ad hoc reporting
- Provide general administrative support and follow-ups
COULD YOU BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE? HERE’S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 1-3 years
- Accounting diploma is required (minimum CEGEP level)
- Strong administration and accounting skills
- Experience in manufacturing is an asset
- Bilingual: English and French
- Willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet required deadlines
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, highly motivated
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, customer-oriented
- Diplomatic & empathetic
- Team player
HERE’S HOW WE WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Health: Group insurance plan including dental and telemedicine
- Personal Assistance: Employee Assistance Program
- Savings: RRSP program with employer contribution
- Fun: Employee social activities
- To stay in shape: Access to our on-site employee’s private gym.
- Free coffee
HERE’S WHERE TO FIND US… WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN PERSON.
We are located in beautiful Ste. Anne de Bellevue (20655 Boul. Industriel, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue) is only a 25-minute drive from the Decarie Expressway; or 11 minutes from Vaudreuil-Dorion. Here you will find and enjoy peaceful green spaces away from the busyness of downtown along with free parking.