Electrical Assembly Technician
ABOUT BELLATRX: GOING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR PEOPLE!
At BellatRx, we celebrate 20 years of excellence as a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and service of Packaging machines and complete packaging lines.
ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the department supervisor, the Electrical Assembler is responsible for assembling, testing, and troubleshooting BellatRx packaging equipment and assisting the supervisor in providing direction to the rest of the electrical assembly team. The Electrical Assembler may also have the opportunity to follow packaging equipment to the end user and install and commission packaging equipment sold to the end user. The Electrical Assembler will work with other departments such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Quality Control and Testing Department.
HERE ARE WHAT YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE IF YOU JOINED THE TEAM:
- Electrical and Control Panel Assembly
- Install power and control wiring in accordance with accepted standards and practices.
- Test and troubleshoot installed equipment and wiring.
- Assemble and wire small and large electrical panels
- Route wiring harnesses through structures and sub-assemblies.
- Enforce applicable occupational health and safety rules at all times
- Perform special project duties as required
COULD YOU BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE? HERE’S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good working knowledge of French or English; bilingualism an asset
- DEP in electromechanics (preferred, but a relatable field would be considered); mechanical and electrical aptitudes are necessary.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as an electrical assembler/electromechanics (relatable experiences will be considered).
- Experience in assembly and /or repairs of industrial machines and equipment.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, electrical drawings, schematics, and specifications
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to work with little guidance alone as well as in a team
- Shows initiative and drive, and willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical line packaging or related equipment is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office is an asset
HERE’S HOW WE WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Health: Group insurance, including dental and Telemedicine
- Personal Assistance: Employee Assistance Program
- Savings: RRSP-DPSP contributions plan
- Fun: Employee social activities
- To stay in shape: Access our on-site employee’s private gym.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7h30 to 16h00
HERE’S WHERE TO FIND US… WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN PERSON.
We are located in beautiful Ste. Anne de Bellevue (20655 Boul. Industriel, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue) is only a 25-minute drive from the Decarie Expressway; or 11 minutes from Vaudreuil-Dorion. Here you will find and enjoy peaceful green spaces away from the busyness of downtown along with free parking.