ABOUT BELLATRX: GOING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR PEOPLE!
At BellatRx, we are celebrating 20 years of excellence as a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of packaging machines and complete packaging lines.
ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the Marketing Supervisor, the marketing coordinator is responsible for implementing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
HERE ARE WHAT YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE IF YOU JOINED THE TEAM:
- Support department’s initiatives such as events and shows coordination, email marketing campaigns, social media content, marketing collateral, and copy creation.
- Assist with marketing program execution such as collateral development, products, general brochures, and corporate presentations in line with the company’s corporate identities.
- Coordinate the logistics for marketing events, in-person, and virtual trade shows
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, and monthly newsletter.
- Assist with developing and creating content for social media such as LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Assist in creating the content for offline and online digital ads and communicate with an outsourced graphic designer to create the final ad when required.
- Coordinate the shooting of marketing videos (from the shooting of the video to supervising the editing and uploading the videos on different platforms)
- Updating the company’s digital profiles on different platforms such as PMMI Leaders in Packaging, ProSource, etc.
- Update and maintain the marketing materials including images, videos, and all other content in the marketing folder and on marketing racks
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
COULD YOU BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE? HERE’S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of proven experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and any marketing automation programs.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Graphic Design, SEO, or Paid Ads (an asset).
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience with various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- A self-starter who moves projects forward, prioritizes tasks and meets strict deadlines.
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Able to travel
- Bilingual (English and French)
HERE’S HOW WE WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Health: Group insurance plan including dental and telemedicine
- Personal Assistance: Employee Assistance Program
- Savings: RRSP program with employer contribution
- Fun: Employee social activities
- To stay in shape: Access to our on-site employee’s private gym.
- Free coffee
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
HERE’S WHERE TO FIND US… WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN PERSON.
We are located in beautiful Ste. Anne de Bellevue (20655 Boul. Industriel, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue) is only a 25-minute drive from the Decarie Expressway; or 11 minutes from Vaudreuil-Dorion. Here you will find and enjoy peaceful green spaces away from downtown’s busyness and free parking.