Mechanical Assembly Technician
Looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills?
Do you strive for accuracy with tasks and are attentive to detail? Are you methodical and detailed oriented? Someone who strives when working on structured technical tasks?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you about an opportunity to join the accounting team of BellatRx as a Mechanical Assembler.
BellatRx is a mid-market, privately held manufacturer of packaging equipment with clients and suppliers in North America and Internationally. At BellatRx, our actions are guided by these 6 core values https://bellatrx.com/company/#values that we believe have been key to our success as a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of packaging machines and complete packaging lines.
Reporting directly to their Team-Lead, the Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling, testing, and troubleshooting BellatRx’s packaging equipment. The mechanical assembler will work in conjunction with other departments such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation packaging, QC, and testing and may have the opportunity to follow the packaging equipment to the end user to install and commission the equipment sold to the end user.
If you are a methodical individual with a strong focus on details, someone who prefers technical projects and strives in a structured environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Mechanical Assembler with the following:
- DEP in Electro mechanics or equivalent experience (Mechanical and electrical aptitudes a must)
- 1+ years in a mechanical assembly position.
- Able to read engineering blueprints and perform mechanical assemblies according to drawings following the director of lead hand or manager.
- Perform various tasks related to preparation for assembly (drilling, cutting, etc.)
- Troubleshoot equipment and identify and fix problems.
- Evaluate equipment to make sure it performs according to specifications.
- Good working knowledge of French or English; bilingualism an asset
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
BellatRx offers highly competitive compensation and benefits.
The next step in the process is to complete a Culture Index Survey. In addition to reviewing applicants’ qualifications and experience (send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org), the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated, and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link in your browser and press enter. https://go.apply.ci/s/MY5OmQk9lC