Senior Mechanical Designer
Looking for your next challenge?
Are you a creative problem solver? Someone who is motivated by time pressures, changing priorities, and deadlines? Someone who enjoys variety in their work and double-checking for accuracy?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you about an opportunity to join the accounting team of BellatRx as our Senior Mechanical Designer.
BellatRx is a mid-market, privately held many packaging equipment manufacturer with clients and suppliers in North America and Internationally. At BellatRx, our actions are guided by these six cosine values https://bellatrx.com/company/#values that we believe has been critical to our success as a global leader in design and manufacturing, distribution, and service of packaging machines and complete packaging lines.
Reporting to the Mechanical Engineer Manager, the Senior Mechanical Designer is responsible for all aspects of mechanical design, from concept, development, validation, and detailed design, requiring autonomy and hands-on activity with manufacturability, assembly, service, and operational efficiency in mind. The senior mechanical designer is also responsible for analyzing and understanding the root cause of issues and proposing creative and simple solutions to the problem at hand. The senior mechanical designer also supports junior designers and drafters when needed.
If you prefer work of a technical nature in a structured environment where your guidelines and regulations support your work, you excel in meeting deadlines and double-checking for accuracy; this is an excellent opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Designer with the following skills:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years’ proven professional experience in a role requiring knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in machine design, ideally in the packaging industry.
- OIQ member preferred.
- Able to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to mechanical problems.
- Able to analyze product needs and requirements to create a design.
- Able to generate or adapt equipment and technology to meet user needs.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, (ideally: Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault, CADLink).
BellatRx offers highly competitive compensation and benefits.
The next step in the process is to complete a Culture Index Survey. In addition to reviewing applicants’ qualifications and experience (send us your CV to email@example.com), the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated, and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link in your browser and press enter. https://go.apply.ci/s/MY5OmQk9lC