PROCUREMENT AND MATERIALS MANAGER
ABOUT BELLATRX: GOING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR PEOPLE!
At BellatRx, we are celebrating 20 years of excellence towards our products and our valued staff.
Do you want to be a part of BellatRx’s history as we move forward in our next 20 years filled with adventures? Do you want to join a culture and work environment where you feel accepted and valued as an individual who is appreciated for their differences? Then BellatRx is where you want to be.
We are a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of Complete Packaging Lines, Filling, Capping, Labeling, Inspection, and Recovery systems focusing on Rigid Containers. At BellatRx, we live by an encompassing mindset to create a “Beyond Expectation” experience for our customers. This experience is derived from the capabilities and talents of our amazing staff.
ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Procurement and Materials Manager will ensure optimal purchasing processes, from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization as well as providing guidance on sourcing and procurement processes. The Procurement and Materials Manager will also be responsible to manage our procurement team, overseeing the activities of the department, and ensuring that goals are aligned with the objectives of BellatRx.
HERE ARE WHAT YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE IF YOU JOINED THE TEAM:
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
In regards to Procurement and Material activities:
• Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
• Develop and drive countermeasures for underperforming key processes and/or material suppliers.
• Provide leadership in selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of materials functions, operating goals, and objectives.
• Assist in sourcing and contract negotiations by developing ROI and risk management strategies for the product categories and inbound supply requests.
• Drive continuous improvement and project savings opportunities thru supplier management and scorecard measurement processes.
• Understand operating budget compliance and assist in the development of plans for cost reductions where appropriate.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
• Preparing procurement reports.
• Perform duties related to special projects, as required
In regards to Managerial activities:
• Set clear goals and expectations for the department in alignment with BellatRx’s strategic objectives.
• Assign, monitor, and evaluate the responsibilities, duties, and job performance of department employees.
• Maintain high levels of department motivation and engagement by mentoring, coaching, supporting, and providing regular feedback to staff.
• Organize and manage team training programs or continuous improvement initiatives to ensure up to date knowledge, skills, and abilities of department.
• Leads project meetings and makes presentations. Represents the organization and maintains liaison with individuals and related organizations.
COULD YOU BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE? HERE IS A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
• Proven experience managing supply chain operations (minimum 5 years), preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Experience using supply chain management software and tools / ERP system
• In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bilingual (English / French)
HERE IS HOW WE WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU?
• Health: Group insurance, dental, and Telemedicine
• Personal Assistance: Employee Assistance Program
• Savings: RRSP-DPSP contributions plan
• Fun: Employee social activities
• To stay in shape: Access to our on-site employee’s private gym.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (on-site work)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
HERE’S WHERE TO FIND US… WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN PERSON.
We are located in beautiful Ste. Anne de Bellevue (20655 Boul. Industriel, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue) only a 25 minutes’ drive from the Decarie Expressway; or 11 minutes from Vaudreuil-Dorion. Here you will find and enjoy peaceful green spaces away from the busyness of downtown along with free parking.