Regional Sales Manager
Looking for your next challenge?
Are you an enterprising individual? Self-motivated and a difference-maker?
If this sounds like you, then we would like to talk about an opportunity to join the sales team of BellatRx as a Regional Sales Manager.
BellatRx is a mid-market, privately held, manufacturer of packaging equipment and is focused on growth and increasing its market share in North America and Internationally.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for all sales activities in the territory and has autonomy in day-to-day territory management. The Regional Sales Manager will report to the President.
If you can self-direct, are self-motivated and strive to manage a territory to achieve desired outcomes, and have the ability to work independently of direct oversight, this is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with the following:
- The ability to self-direct.
- A quick study, the ability to grasp concepts and run with them.
- Proven ability to maximize growth and achieve results within a territory
- Ability to play a key role in the growth of the company
- 4+ years of building, developing, and managing a territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar.
- Comfortable with travel.
- Bilingual (English and French) Spanish is an asset.
- Preference for Montreal-based candidates (will consider Canada-wide and US-based candidates)
BellatRx offers a highly competitive compensation package: base salary plus commissions., and group insurance plan
The next step in the process for the Regional Sales Manager is to complete a Culture Index Survey. In addition to reviewing applicants’ qualifications and experience (send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org) the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated, and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link in your browser and press enter.