WAREHOUSE AND INVENTORY ASSOCIATE
ABOUT BELLATRX: GOING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR PEOPLE!
At BellatRx, we are celebrating 20 years of excellence towards our products and our valued staff.
Do you want to be a part of BellatRx’s history as we move forward in our next 20 years filled with adventures? Do you want to join a culture and work environment where you feel accepted and valued as an individual who is appreciated for their differences? Then BellatRx is where you want to be.
We are a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of Complete Packaging Lines, Filling, Capping, Labeling, Inspection, and Recovery systems focusing on Rigid Containers. At BellatRx, we live by an encompassing mindset to create a “Beyond Expectation” experience for our customers. This experience is derived from the capabilities and talents of our amazing staff.
ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the Logistics, Materials, and Inventory Planning Manager, the Warehouse and Inventory Associate is an important asset to the Warehouse team, in this role you will provide support to all stakeholders here at BellatRx. Not only will your capabilities enhance our team, but we will teach you to further your abilities with customer service, teamwork, inventory management, inventory control and distribution, customs clearances, shipping, and receiving. All while integrating into an amazing team, you will touch every department and learn what we do, and the hands-on knowledge to advance into a career in Material logistics.
HERE ARE WHAT YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE IF YOU JOINED THE TEAM:
- Picking orders for production; pulling materials; packing, wrapping, and labeling stock items, and placing materials in the staging area.
- Implementing a barcoding system.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safe environment by complying with policies and procedures.
- Maintaining quality service by following organizational standards.
- Reporting stock levels and involvement in year-end inventory (Open bin & commonly used parts)
- Documenting and completing forms, reports, logs, and records as required.
- Shipping and receiving parcels & freight
- Ability to handle several things at once (multi-tasking)
- Managing Customer samples
COULD YOU BE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE? HERE’S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- DEC minimum education
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Inventory software and Inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment (an asset)
- Experience in Shipping, Receiving, and Warehousing
- French and English required, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Shows initiative and drive and can flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Drivers’ license to drive a forklift (an asset)
HERE’S HOW WE WOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Health: Group insurance including dental and Telemedicine
- Personal Assistance: Employee Assistance Program
- Savings: RRSP-DPSP contributions plan
- Fun: Employee social activities
- To stay in shape: Access to our on-site employee’s private gym.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7h30 to 16h00 (in-person at the office)
HERE’S WHERE TO FIND US… WE’D LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN PERSON.
We are located in beautiful Ste. Anne de Bellevue (20655 Boul. Industriel, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue) only a 25-minute drive from the Decarie Expressway; or 11 minutes from Vaudreuil-Dorion. Here you will find and enjoy peaceful green spaces away from the busyness of downtown along with free parking.