Prime Capper is an automatic inline cap applicator that consistently applies and torques closures onto containers. It controls application torque with a clutch system and is ideal for food and beverage applications.
A Versatile Entry-Level Capping Machine Ideal for Multiple Formats
Prime Capper is an automatic inline cap applicator that consistently applies and torques closures onto containers. It controls application torque with a clutch system and easily mounts to existing conveyors at speeds up to 60 cpm.
Our Prime Capper features a push-through cap placement system with pre-spin and final torque station and height adjustments to accommodate containers of varying sizes. Quick changeovers allow for multiple formats with minimal downtime. With a small footprint, rugged construction, a versatile design suitable for a wide range of closures and containers, and affordable pricing, the Prime Capper is an ideal capping solution for many applications — especially in the food and beverage industries.
Features & Benefits:
- Chuck design squarely applies closures to containers
- Reject rates typically 0.5% or less
- Quick changeover with minimal adjustment points
- No adjustments are required when running
- Allen-Bradley PLC and color touchscreen
- Speeds up to 60 cpm
- 15 – 63mm closure range with a bowl
- 15 – 130mm closure range with elevator
- 0.5” – 8” by 12” high container range
- 5 – 30 in. lbs. application torque