Rx-12 is a solid dose product count system that combines the high speed of a slat filler with the flexibility of an electronic counter in a small footprint.
High-Speed Solid Dose Count System
A tablet counting machine or pill counter ensures accuracy and patient safety, increases efficiency, and reduces costs. It’s an invaluable piece of equipment for hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. Tablet counters are sophisticated machines that rely on a feeder unit and electronic counting system to quickly and automatically count and fill tablets and capsules.
Rx-12 is a solid dose product count system that combines the high speed of a slat filler with the flexibility of an electronic counter in a small footprint. It was designed to address a gap in the market where counting speeds drop significantly when running large products. The ability to count both small and large products at high speeds makes the RX-12 tablet counter and filler ideal for pharmaceutical manufacturers, contract packagers, and nutraceutical facilities.
FEATURES OF RX-12 TABLET COUNTING MACHINE & BENEFITS:
- Improved accuracy over slat fillers and conventional electronic counters
- Increased speed running large pharmaceutical/nutraceutical products
- Compact design requires minimal space on the production line
- No product change parts required
- Tool-less changeover of all contact parts in 15 minutes or less
- Designed and manufactured in North America with hassle-free access to technical service and spare part
TABLET COUNTING MACHINE STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Speeds up to 60 cpm @ 100-count & 240 cpm with Rx-12 Quad
- 2 to 40mm product range
- 1” to 6” by 12” high
- 1/2” neck diameter and larger