The Taurus Belt and Hook unscrambler is truly a universal unscrambler for bottles of various shapes and sizes with the capability to run at speeds up to 200 cpm.
Universal Bottle Unscrambler for High-Speed Applications
The Taurus Belt and Hook bottle unscrambler is truly a universal sorter for bottles of various shapes and sizes, with capabilities to run at speeds up to 200 cpm.
Bottle unscramblers from BellatRx will help keep your bottles feeding to packaging lines steadily. Our equipment can unscramble bottles of various shapes and sizes, capable of unscrambling round, rectangular, square, and oval PET, HDPE, PP, PS, and PVC plastic bottles with and without handles, and running at speeds up to 200 cpm.
The Taurus unscrambler is simple to set up, easy to run, and has a changeover that is fast and tool-less.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Bulk bottle hopper is available in different sizes for different levels of autonomy
- Narrow footprint minimizes space requirements
- Ionized air blow-off is available as an option
- Quick tool-less changeover with minimal change parts
- Ability to integrate bottle printer within the machine
- Sort up to 200 cpm
- Up to 4” Ø by 10” H. container range
- 23, 45, and 70 cu. ft. hopper size
- Stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and approved materials
- Inverted bottle detection