The Taurus Belt and Hook unscrambler is truly a universal unscrambler for bottles of various shapes and sizes with capabilities to run at speeds up to 200 cpm.
The Taurus unscrambler is simple to set-up, easy to run, and with a changeover that is fast and tool-less.
Features & Benefits:
- Bulk bottle hopper is available in different sizes for different levels of autonomy
- Narrow footprint minimizes space requirements
- Ionized air blow-off is available as an option
- Quick tool-less changeover with minimal change parts
- Ability to integrate bottle printer within the machine
- Sort up to 200 cpm
- Up to 4” Ø by 10” H. container range
- 23, 45 and 70 cu. ft. hopper size
- Stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and approved materials
- Inverted bottle detection