BELLATRX CELEBRATES ITS 20TH ANNIVERSARY!
HONORING OUR PAST, INSPIRING OUR FUTURE.
20 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE! 2002-2022
BellatRx is proud to announce its 20th anniversary as the leading manufacturer of packaging machinery and equipment, and solution provider to organizations worldwide. The company has continued to blossom from the original dreams of Founder and CEO, Alan Shuhaibar, to a global packaging solutions provider.
BellatRx is a global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and service of Complete Packaging Lines, Filling, Capping, Labeling, Inspection, and Recovery systems focusing on Rigid Containers.
Our packaging lines are designed to meet your packaging requirements ranging from small batch runs to large high-speed operation. We design our lines with speed, efficiency, flexibility, and ease of changeover in mind. Your packaging line will be modular with expansion capabilities built in to keep pace with your company’s growing demands. Our expert technical team, support customers throughout the process from kick-off to final commissioning, and beyond. At BellatRx, we live by an encompassing mindset to create “Beyond Expectation” experience for our customers.
This experience is derived from our capabilities in:
- Application analysis
- Innovative engineering designs
- Product development
- Project management
- On-time delivery
- Installation & start-up support
- Training, and ongoing aftermarket support
BellatRx is a leading manufacturer of complete lines and packaging equipment serving a broad range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care.
Our product offering is complemented by a team of people who will support you from pre-engineering needs assessment through to start-up and training, and beyond. Our packaging lines are designed to meet your packaging operation’s requirements with speed, efficiency, flexibility, and ease of changeover in mind. All lines are built to keep pace with your company’s growing demands.
BellatRx strives to achieve a first-in-mind, best-in-class position with persistent innovation and customer support beyond expectation.
- Customers, both internal and external are the reason we exist as a business. We strive to build enduring partnerships with our customers by nurturing customer-centric thinking and driving interactions to facilitate repeat business.
- Instill a strict code of ethics in dealing with all stakeholders, internal and external, by ensuring accountability and adherence to a high standard of personal and professional integrity, based on mutual respect, humility, and a drive to elevate other stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of inclusion, openness, equality, and upward mobility which celebrates competence and differences, which encourages clear, precise, and open communication.
- Empower stakeholders to be actively engaged and make proactive contributions to advance company goals and build advancement avenues throughout the organization promoting competence and drive.
- Constantly improve our leadership role through persistent innovation and exploring novel opportunities for solutions to improve our customer’s bottom line.
At BellatRx, corporate citizenship is sharing our time and technical expertise with others to develop a stronger community.
We aim to make positive contributions by supporting a wide range of educational and community initiatives.
BellatRx’s community-focused programs include:
- Being an active member and participant with PMMI (The Association for Packaging and Processing); BellatRx’s founder, Alan Shuhaibar sits on the Strategic Planning Committee for PMMI.
- Assisting local school boards in developing the science programs by key members of our team. BellatRx staffs appear as lecturers at local schools speaking about entrepreneurship and offer students practical experience.
- Hosting job shadowing initiatives for potential engineering students to increase the number of students registering in engineering programs.
The name BellatRx comes from the name Bellatrix which is a star in the Orion constellation.
Bellatrix was the logical choice to use as a basis for the company name as this noteworthy star shines 4,000 times brighter than the sun and was long taken as a standard for the measurement of stellar brightness against which astronomers can follow the meanderings of variable stars (those that vary in brightness).
The pattern in the constellation Orion was recognized as a human figure by many ancient cultures and the name Orion means “great hunter”. Bellatrix takes its position at the left shoulder of Orion. Orion’s position on the Celestial Equator makes it visible all over our planet.
BellatRx’s employees are the best and brightest in their respective fields with extensive experience in the packaging industry. The innovative equipment designed by BellatRx sets the standard in packaging machinery and our products are in operation in companies all over the world. BellatRx will tenaciously find innovative ways to improve productivity and reduce waste in packaging operations.