Tamper Evident Bands and Sleeve Applicators
Air and Steam Application Available
SHRINK SLEEVE APPLICATOR BENEFITS
There are many benefits to using a shrink sleeve machine, including:
- Better product visibility. Splashy, colorful labels help you stand out in a crowded marketplace. And because shrink sleeves wrap completely around the product, you have more room for graphics and other information than traditional pressure-sensitive labels.
- Reduced packaging costs. An automated shrink sleeve labeling machine cuts down on packaging costs by utilizing cost-effective materials. Because shrink sleeve labels conform to virtually any size or shape, you can package multiple items together — perfect for promotions.
Tamper evident bands. Shrink sleeves offer security by preventing product tampering, making them especially attractive for pharmaceutical companies. Tamper evident sleeves prevent children from ingesting products that might be dangerous and ensure items inside containers have not been altered. Seals that have been breached are easily identified.
Industries we serve:
- Biotechnology and Diagnostics
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Chemicals and Household Products
Request More Information
View Our Banding and Sleeving Solutions
SHRINK SLEEVES IN THE PACKAGING INDUSTRY
When they say “looks matter,” that’s certainly true in the packaging industry. Labeling is one of the most important aspects of product marketing. An attractive, well-designed label creates a brand identity and catches the eye of the consumer. It can make a product stand out from the competition and can be the subtle difference between somebody choosing Brand A over Brand B.
Shrink sleeves are full-color printed labels that conform to the body of the container they are covering. The snug fit offers 360-degree coverage and works well with oddly shaped packaging. They’re printed on plastic or polyester film and applied to cans and bottles using a shrink sleeve applicator. The ink is printed on the inside of the shrink sleeves rather than on top, so it is protected when applied to the container.
The shrink sleeve label machine is compact, simple to install, and easy to use. Steam or heat is applied using a shrink tunnel to adhere the label onto the bottle or can, ensuring a perfect fit even over irregular or odd shapes. Shrink sleeves are able to withstand humid environments and extreme temperatures, making them a popular choice in many industries, including food and beverages and cosmetics.
Our Banding and Sleeving Videos:
Solid Dose – Pharma – SL-50 Bander – with Heat Tunnel