Sleeve shrink tunnels play a pivotal role in the success of sleeving applications.
The temperature of the tunnel needs to correspond to the shrink temperature of the film and provide even distribution of heat to prevent image distortion on printed film.
Features & Benefits:
- Even heat distribution within shrink tunnel
- Electric tunnels are ideal for non-printed film and neck band applications
- Steam tunnels are ideal for printed full body sleeve and for uneven shrink requirements
- Special bottle handling can rotate bottle while moving through the tunnel for even heat distribution
- Height adjustments stand with setup scales
- Heat management system to minimize heat loss