Notaris Front and Back Labeler is a premium labeler for applying pressure sensitive labels onto two sides of containers.
Front and back labeling machine is designed to apply labels to both sides of a package. Multiple labels can be applied to a wide variety of containers; they are often used on the oval, rectangular, or other oddly shaped containers.
The Notaris Panel Labeler is a versatile front and back bottle labeling machine capable of applying labels onto the front and back of bottles using two synchronized labeling heads. It’s a fast and economical label applicator machine that operates at speeds up to 100 feet per minute for containers up to 6 inches tall.
Features & Benefits
- Panel label application with top hold-down belt and a combination of wipers and rollers
- Herma 500 servo head
- Easily configured with infeed and outfeed turntables for a complete labeling solution or integration into a packaging line
- A comprehensive range of options for labels and containers to tailor labelers to your specific requirements
- Speeds up to 100 cpm
- Multiple configurations available including a choice of labeling location
- Stainless steel conveyor with adjustable guide rails
- Allen Bradley PLC and color touchscreen
- Integration of lot code and expiration printing on the web
- Visual inspection of labels and printing
- Full serialization package available for track and trace requirements
Some Tips and Advice from ProSource:
Being responsible for labeling a product involves many decisions and choices to be made, but there are just four major steps to help you choose your labeling equipment. Comparing code technologies is essential as the strengths of each method must be matched with how well it will integrate with other equipment on the line. Here are best practices in label development and there are also common ways labeling projects can fail.Download Brochure