Unscrambling round bottles at speeds up to 100 cpm.
The Bellsort-100 bottle unscrambler has a compact footprint, about 4′, and is simple to set up and easy to run, handling round bottles at speeds up to 100 cpm. Unscrambling round bottles at speeds up to 100 cpm. It boasts a changeover that is fast and tool-less. Empty containers are fed into the large-capacity hopper and subsequently transferred via a built-in elevator to the sorting enclosure. Inverted bottle detection ensures only right-side-up boles leave the system, preventing downstream mishaps and ensuring efficient production. Options include a mobility kit, AB PLC upgrade, low-level hopper sensor and stacking light, and 90-degree bottle exit guide.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All-in-one design
- Compact footprint with built-in elevator
- Quick tool-less changeover of contact parts
- Available with an air blower or ionized air
- Slip clutch-protected drive
- Sort up to 100 cpm
- Up to 3.75” Ø by 7” H. container range
- 9 cu. ft. hopper size
- Stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and approved materials
- Inverted bottle detection