Secure Chuck Torquer is an automatic in-line cap torque machine that consistently torques closures onto containers.
Automatic Cap Torque Machine
Our Secure Chuck Torquer is an automatic in-line cap torque machine that consistently torques closures onto containers.
Typically used after an induction sealer to re-torque caps, the torquer can also be used in new operations, as the first step to automation, where caps are placed on by hand and then torqued. With HMI placement to the operator side of the conveyor, it’s designed to suit Class 100 clean room environments. The Secure Chuck Torquer features heavy-duty gating by a servo for 2- and 4-liter bottles and is ideal for diagnostic chemicals.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistently torque closures onto containers automatically
- Small footprint requires minimal space on packaging lines
- Quick changeover with minimal change parts
- Easily mounts onto existing conveyors
- Economical design
- Speeds up to 100 cpm
- 6 – 120mm closure range
- 0.5” – 6” by 12” H. container range
- 5 – 30 in. lbs. application torque