Secure Chuck Torquer is an automatic in-line cap torque machine that consistently torques closures onto containers.
Typically used after an induction sealer to re-torque caps, the torquer can also be used in new operations, as a first step to automation, where caps are placed on by hand and then torqued.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistently torque closures onto containers automatically
- Small footprint requires minimal space on packaging lines
- Quick changeover with minimal change parts
- Easily mounts onto existing conveyors
- Economical design
- Speeds up to 100 cpm
- 6 – 120mm closure range
- 0.5” – 6” by 12” H. container range
- 5 – 30 in. lbs. application torque