Constellation is a new packaging system for unstable microtubes, vials and cartridges.
Robotic pick and place stations unload vials from trays and reloads finished product back into trays. The Constellation Monobloc will pre-weigh, fill, post-weigh, cap, torque and inspect vials to insure adherence to specifications. Subsequent labeling and laser etching of vials as well as tray loading or cartoning can be incorporated with the modular design of the Constellation system.
Features & Benefits:
- Servo motion controller to synchronize operational stations
- Infeed robotic stations of vials and caps
- Dual-weight control of vials before and after filling
- Servo-powered 16 pocket starwheel with backing plate
- Servo controlled capping & torquing stations
- Standard speed of 60 vials per minute
- Unique 100% active torque inspection
- Glow-light status beacons (green, amber, red) with white light illumination when guard doors are open
- Allen Bradley PLC Compact Logix series
- Allen Bradley HMI Panel View Plus 10″
Here are some best practices when implementing weigh/filling equipment.Descargar folleto