Rx-Desiccant PLUS is an automatic inline desiccant inserting machine that inserts both pre-cut pouches and canister desiccants into containers.
Automatic Desiccant Inserting Machine for Pre-cut Pouches and Canisters
Desiccant is a substance used to keep products dry by absorbing moisture from the air. It helps reduce humidity inside sealed containers to ensure stability. It’s often used in medication bottles to prevent clumping, mold, and mildew, which prevents moisture damage.
Rx-Desiccant PLUS is an automatic desiccant-inserting machine that inserts pre-cut pouches and canister desiccants into containers. Loose desiccants are poured into a hopper, which regulates the flow onto a vibratory tray. There, the desiccants are separated and fed into a counting unit that employs infrared technology for accuracy. The desiccant is then funneled into the product container. Scaled settings make repeat setups simple and fast. Containers need only satisfy the machine’s starting sensor then Rx-Desiccant PLUS will automatically index and insert desiccants into containers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully automated insertion of single or multiple desiccants
- Up to 50% lower cost with pre-cut pouches vs. spools
- Wider choice of desiccant vendors
- 100% insertion rate guarantee of containers exiting the system
- Small footprint typically 3′ – 4′
- Quick tool-less changeover of contact parts
- Eliminate costs and other issues associated with the manual insertion of desiccants
- Make it mobile to use on multiple lines
- Indexing system moves with the inserter
- Servo-driven starwheel recirculation for higher speeds and reduced undercounts
- Speeds up to 140 cpm
- Loose pouch and canister-type desiccants
- Container range includes round, square, rectangular, oblong; 1” to 4”, 1¾” – 8⅝” H.
- ½” and larger neck diameter