Rx-Fill PLUS is a solid dose counter that can count in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic modes and can be mounted on a tabletop or on a fully automated packaging line.
Automatic Solid Dose Product Count Systems
Solid dose packaging is most often performed by counting, which is more accurate than measuring weight or volume. Slat counters, which use horizontal slats with a set number of holes to count tablets or containers, are simple and reliable but prone to mechanical wear and tear and difficult to clean. Electronic tablet counting and filling machines boasting the latest technology have proven to be accurate and efficient. As a result, many users are making the switch to electronic tablet counters, which are faster and more flexible, easier to clean, and feature tool-less changeover.
Rx-Fill PLUS is a versatile solid dose and tablet counter that can count in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic modes. It can be mounted on a tabletop or a fully automated packaging line. The product is poured into a hopper, which regulates the flow onto a two-track vibratory tray. There, the product is separated and fed into the count unit. Infra-red technology ensures an accurate count before the product is funneled into the original container. The Rx-Check solid dose product count verification system provides a real-time display of the actual count to verify accuracy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rx-Fill PLUS has a two-tray two-channel design with a large hopper
- Accurately count products in a packaging cell or line
- Flexible operation makes it ideal for small-batch product runs
- Quick changeover with minimal contact parts
- Expandable design allows for kitting into a single, twin, and quad configurations
- Easy to clean with stainless steel count block and knobs and a gasket cover to prevent dust
- Speeds up to 25 cpm @ 100-count
- 2 to 40mm product range
- Round, rectangular square, and oblong containers 1” to 4” by 12” high
- 1/2” neck diameter and larger