The Tablet Elevator in either Single or Dual formats is an efficiency and ergonomic improvement piece of equipment. It automatically replenishes the hoppers of your tablet counters, regardless of model, with product at a rate that keeps up with your production requirements.
Automatic Tablet Counter Feeding System
Tablet elevators are used in conjunction with tablet counting and filling machines. They eliminate the manual tablet and capsule feeding process by automatically lifting and feeding bulk products into the hopper for improved efficiency.
The Tablet Elevator in either Single or Dual formats is an ergonomically superior piece of equipment that saves time and reduces labor costs. It automatically replenishes the hoppers of your tablet counters, regardless of model, with the product at a rate that keeps up with your production requirements.
Its low-profile hopper ensures that dispensing of the product remains low to the ground without the need to lift heavy drums or boxes to the tablet counter hopper. A call sensor integrates with the Tablet Elevator’s control system to ensure the system keeps up with the required demand.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Adjustable discharge height
- Low profile tablet hopper for ergonomic loading of product
- Can feed single or twin tablet counters
- Utilizes call sensor from tablet counters
- Small footprint
- Can integrate with Rx-12 product counters or third-party machines
- Speed: up to 12,000 tablets per minute
- Product range: 2 mm to 40mm
- Dimensions: 4′ x 6′ footprint