Rx-Desiccant is an automatic inline desiccant inserting machine that inserts canister desiccants into containers.
Automatic Desiccant Inserting Machine for Canisters
Desiccant is a substance used to keep products dry by absorbing moisture from the air. It helps reduce humidity inside sealed containers to ensure stability. It’s often used in medication bottles to prevent clumping, mold, and mildew, and prevent moisture damage.
Rx-Desiccant is an automatic inline desiccant inserting machine that inserts canister desiccants into containers. It can be used on a benchtop as a manual or semi-automatic machine or mounted to a conveyor for a fully automatic desiccant inserter.
Desiccants are poured into a hopper, which regulates the flow onto a vibratory tray. There, the desiccants are separated and fed into a counting unit that employs infrared technology for accuracy. The desiccant is then funneled into the product container. Save desiccant and container recipes into its memory to allow rapid setup for repeat production runs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic insertion of single or multiple desiccants
- Small footprint requires minimal space on packaging lines
- Quick tool-less changeovers
- Easy repeatable setups with scaled settings
- Speeds up to 140 cpm
- Canister (barrel) type desiccants
- Container range includes round, square, rectangular, and oblong; 1” to 4” W. by 12” H. ½” and larger container neck diameters
- Construction using stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and approved plastics