The Glass Bottle Feeder provides a large buffer to allow for un-interrupted operation of downstream equipment.
The Glass Bottle Feeder is a gentle feed system designed to take glass bottles stacked onto the loading shelf and feed them into the line single file and onto downstream equipment. It can feed round, oblong, square and other odd-shaped containers.
Features & Benefits:
- Low backpressure on downstream equipment
- Large accumulation area
- Self feeding bi-directional belts
- Loading shelf helps feed from trays
- Speed: up to 200 cpm
- Product range: up to 6″ diameter
- Dimensions: several standard sizes and configurations available to fit your specific requirement and accumulation needs.