The Glass Bottle Feeder provides a large buffer to allow for un-interrupted operation of downstream equipment.
Feeding and Sorting of Glass Containers onto Packaging Lines
The Glass Bottle Feeder provides a large buffer to allow for the uninterrupted operation of downstream equipment on your conveyor belt system. This ensures your accumulation table conveyor operates at the maximum efficiency and prevents unwanted bottlenecks and downtime.
Our bottle feeder for glass bottle packaging is a gentle feed system designed to take glass bottles stacked onto the loading shelf and feed them into the line single file and onto downstream equipment. It can feed and sort round, oblong, square, and other odd-shaped containers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE BOTTLE FEEDER:
- Low back pressure on downstream equipment
- Large accumulation area
- Self-feeding bi-directional belts
- Loading shelf helps feed from trays
- Speed: up to 200 cpm
- Product range: up to 6″ diameter
- Dimensions: several standard sizes and configurations are available to fit your specific requirement and accumulation needs.