Some container handling applications lend themselves to the use of robotics.
Advancements in end of arm tooling, vision positioning, and robot mounting expand the envelope where robotics can be used to replace labor intensive applications.
- Pick and place of containers from rotary table
- Pick and place of containers from transport belts
- Pick and place of containers from trays
- Placing containers into transport pucks and removing them from pucks
- Product feeding from vibratory track, tray, conveyor, or chute