The Surge Table is an accumulation system designed to take up excess capacity from upstream equipment when downstream equipment is down or running slower.
Surge, Infeed, or Outfeed Product Accumulation with Moderate Capacity
The Surge/Turn Table is an accumulation table system designed to take up excess capacity from upstream equipment when downstream equipment is down or running slowly. This ensures your conveyor belt system operates at its maximum efficiency and prevents unwanted bottlenecks and downtime.
Our accumulation table conveyors allow the packaging line to maximize its output at the end of a production run. The Surge Table can accumulate round, oblong, square, and other odd-shaped containers and then feed them back onto the line once the downstream conditions allow. All this without intervention from the operator.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF ACCUMULATION TABLE CONVEYORS:
- Production surge control an in-line accumulation
- Round turntable with minimal back pressure available in 36”, 48” or 60” configurations
- Handles round and non-round containers
- Descrambling disk to orient non-round containers
- Bottles maintain their order and orientation when not accumulating
- Speed: up to 100 cpm
- Product range: up to 6″ diameter
- 36”, 48” and 60” models available for different levels of accumulation