The Surge Table is an accumulation system designed to take up excess capacity from upstream equipment when downstream equipment is down or running slower.
This allows for the packaging line to maximize its output at the end of a production run. The Surge Table can accumulate round, oblong, square and other odd-shaped containers, and then feed them back on to the line once the downstream conditions allow. All this without intervention from the operator.
Features & Benefits:
- Production surge control an in-line accumulation
- Round turntable with minimal back pressure available in 36”, 48” or 60” configurations
- Handles round and non-round containers
- Descrambling disk to orient non-round containers
- Bottles maintain their order and orientation when not accumulating
- Speed: up to 100 cpm
- Product range: up to 6″ diameter
- 36”, 48” and 60” models available for different levels of accumulation