Our in-line fillers are available with 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 filling stations for filling of liquids, creams, and hot products.
Inline fillers are used in liquid filling applications to fill containers in a line. They are extremely versatile, able to handle a wide range of liquids and fill bottles of all sizes. Their efficiency, lower cost, and ease of use make them a popular choice for small to medium-sized operations.
Our inline filler packaging machine solutions offer versatility for a variety of liquid filling needs. They are available with two, four, six, or eight filling stations and can be used as a liquid filling machine, cream filling machine, or powder filling machine. They are ideally suited for liquid filling applications involving hot products.
Features & Benefits:
- Available with standard conveyor or with pucks for unstable bottles
- Very fast and easy changeover of format size
- Docking filling station model available for fast change over of wetted path
- Servo-driven diving nozzles with bottom-up filling
- Servo-driven volumetric or peristaltic filling stations
- Inert gas purging stations can be incorporated into the fillers
- Conveyor incorporated into the filler with bottle indexing
There are several things to keep in mind when selecting liquid fillers to ensure the right fit for your application: Here are Nine Tips For buying liquid filling equipmentDownload Brochure